marți, 28 octombrie 2008

Rives, primul poet 2.0 şi Orange

sunt mai mult ca sigur ca mai toti cunoasteti reclama Orange unde Rives isi etaleaza cunostintele poetice 2.0!

Aici puteti sa vedeti spotul!

I am strangers in the cafe where I stood up for my first webcast
And strangers in the forums who first stood up for me
I am fan mail from a North-Sea Oil rig worker and chatroom chatter from Gibraltar
I am video love poems the stroke of midnight to my girlfriend as she wakes up half a globe away
I am blog updates with some new found friends in the sunshine of the city plaza
I am the boy with the book on the bank of a river whose picture I took and then e-mailed to my mother because he looked like my brother
I am the downloads I do uptown and the uploads I do downtown
I am Rives, the first 2.0 poet and thanks to everyone, I’m inspired wherever I go
Orange

Niciun comentariu: